The Seven Principles of Marriage
November 2 @ 8:00 am - November 3 @ 6:00 pm$375 – $450
The Seven Principles Workshop for couples is a two-day marriage workshop based on the internationally acclaimed research of Dr. John Gottman as presented in his New York Times bestselling book—The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work. It’s specifically designed to help couples improve their friendship and learn powerful communication and conflict management skills.
The workshop includes lectures, demonstrations, and the opportunity for couples to practice the exercises. The activities are fun, insightful and informative, there is no need to worry about sharing your personal problems in front of others… we don’t do any group sharing at this workshop.
REGISTRATION IS $375 “Early Bird” and $450 after that PER COUPLE AND INCLUDES:
- The book The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work.
- Two Seven Principles workbooks
- Love Maps Card Deck
- Open Ended Questions Card Deck
- Morning coffee & tea
- Light lunch afternoon
COUPLES WILL LEARN AND PRACTICE RESEARCH-PROVEN
- Make conflict work for your relationship
- Deepen intimacy and build trust
- Identify your solvable vs. perpetual issues
- Strengthen your foundation of friendship
- Collaborate more effectively to solve problems
- Communicate clearly and effectively (…and get more of what you want and need as a result!)
COUPLES THAT WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS WORKSHOP:
- Everyone from newlyweds to seniors
- Those who wish to take their marriage from good to great
- Those needing better conflict management skills
Please keep in mind this is a two-day event, occuring on November 2nd and November 3rd.
Gabriela Galvan de Antillon M.S., LMHC, BCST, CSOTS, CAP is owner of Blue Pearl Therapeutic and a Board Certified Sex Therapist. She is also a Licensed Psychotherapist with over 15 years of experience.
For more information, email Gabriela at email@example.com